Hamlin Health is a Lifestyle Medicine Clinic for people with Diabetes.
We are a Texas-based telehealth practice focusing on providing a whole-person & evidence-based approach for living a healthy life while balancing blood glucose levels.
- Do you have questions about how nutrition and exercise can be used to optimize diabetes outcomes and overall health?
- Do you wish you could figure out how to feel less guilt around your A1c?
- Do you have a high deductible insurance plan or a break between insurance coverage?
- Would you like ahead-of-time transparent pricing for your diabetes care?
- Are you looking for a team member who has real-life diabetes knowledge and takes a non-judgemental approach?
- Do you want to talk to a doctor who understands what it feels like to sit on the kitchen floor treating a low at 3 am?
This might be the clinic for you!
Check out our Schedule Here page for in-Texas and out-of-Texas details.
“I struggled with my own health mindset for years after being diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes as a teenager. I now help people who want to improve their self-love and health outcomes simultaneously by creating thought-provoking conversations and sharing evidence-based lifestyle strategies”.
– Dr. Hannah Hamlin
Dr. Hannah Hamlin’s interest in lifestyle medicine stems from personal experience, as she grew up as a patient with Type 1 Diabetes. She believes that her experience as a patient first gives her a unique perspective on what it feels like to be a recipient of care in a chronic disease medicine model. Her methodical approach centers around a patient’s quality of life and health goals. She brings her insight and knowledge to collaborate with patients in decision-making about medical therapies and lifestyle approaches that are tailored to their individual desires and needs.
Dr. Hamlin graduated from William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine after obtaining her Bachelor’s in Nutritional Sciences from Texas A&M University. She has completed coursework and certification through the Institute of Functional Medicine and continues her education in health optimization as a dedicated life-long learner. She has experience in diabetes care and has a special interest in autoimmune disorders.
Author of Type 1 Diabetes Mindset Reset Workbook – A 21-day guide designed to help you take a look at your thought patterns around diabetes and to help you determine whether or not your current perspectives are optimal for you. Available on Amazon.com and as a self-paced online course (most recommended)!